Gain extra benefits by becoming a Supporting Member Click here find out how!
Classic Performance Products Classic Parts
Ciadella InteriorsAmerican Auto Wire Classic Industries
Chevs of the 40sDanchuk Catalog
Hellwig Products IncPerformance Rod & CustomEcklers AutoMotive
Nu-Relics Power WindowsRain Gear Wiper Systems
Impala Bob's Bob's Chevy Trucks Bob's Chevelle Parts Bob's Classic Chevy



Username Post: Ford fact        (Topic#351418)
family4door 
Contributor
Posts: 117

Loc: North Iowa
Reg: 01-29-12
06-03-18 06:57 PM - Post#2735853    

Seen this on the internet so it must be true...

85% of Fords built in the last 20 years are still on the road. The other 15% made it home.



 




rcr3 
"14th Year" Silver Supporting Member
Posts: 2961
rcr3
Age: 66
Loc: Manheim Pa. U.S.A.
Reg: 11-24-02
06-04-18 03:36 AM - Post#2735873    
    In response to family4door

15 % ... Seems kinda high.

'12 Cruze RS LTZ
'73 Nova hatchback Sold 12/23/12
'37 Chevy cp.SOLD!!6/7/14
'74 Nova Custom cp.
'73 Nova pro-street project
'17 Chevy Trax LT
'00 S10 Ex cab
'06 Z71 Sierra Ex Cab
'67 Camaro survivor




 
Chevrobert 
Valued Contributor
Posts: 3517

Loc: Braintree, Ma. USA
Reg: 06-14-08
06-04-18 03:18 PM - Post#2735921    
    In response to family4door



Bob
'64 Impala SS
'77 Pontiac Ventura SJ
'85 Lincoln Town Car
Ain't to proud to think out loud.


 
4dr 57 
Valued Contributor
Posts: 4530
4dr 57
Loc: Texas Hill Country
Reg: 11-10-04
08-14-18 08:38 PM - Post#2743088    
    In response to family4door

Good one!

It's all good. mostly




 




Icon Legend Permissions Topic Options
Report Post

Quote Post

Quick Reply

Print Topic

Email Topic

634 Views
FusionBB
FusionBB™ Version 2.1
©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.116 seconds.   Total Queries: 17   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0800) Pacific. Current time is 05:59 PM
Top