Gain extra benefits by becoming a Supporting Member Click here find out how!

Classic Performance Products Classic Parts
American Auto Wire Classic Industries
Danchuk Catalog
Hellwig Products IncPerformance Rod & CustomNu-Relics Power Windows

Username Post: 55 Chevy is wrecked!
Gary_K 

Loc: Deep in the Heart of Texa...
Reg: 04-11-01
12-19-19 09:14 PM - Post#2782535    

Hello Strangers, its been a couple of years since my last post, but car has been finished and been busy driving vs posting! UNFORTUNATELY last Sunday a 17 year old girl decided to Bonzai a yellow turn light directly in my path in an intersection and the picture tells the rest of the story! I was knocked unconscious with a concussion, got a not so affordable ambulance ride to the local hospital, CAT Scan, Chest XRay and lots of bruises on a banged up body. I'm posting in search of insurance advise on my classic as well as bodily injury claim for myself. Currently I'm insured with Grundy / Phillidelphia with a determined value, but since the accident was her fault, her insurance with Geico will be responsible. My estimation is the car is totalled, but will see what the adjuster will come back with.
What I would like to know is have you ever been in similar situation and how did proceed with both the Liability and Body Injury claim. Were you able to replace as you thought fair, Did the insurance company offer a fair amount for pain and discomfort? I know this is very unfortunate, but PLEASE do not use this as an opportunity to wish ill will on the person at fault. Accidents happen and anytime we set foot out our door risk is always there. Happy Holidays Everyone! image
gk

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic
FusionBB
FusionBB™ Version 2.1
©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 1.156 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0800) Pacific. Current time is 11:16 AM