Gain extra benefits by becoming a Supporting Member Click here find out how!
Classic Performance Products Classic Parts
American Auto Wire Classic Industries
Join the Community todayDanchuk Catalog
Hellwig Products IncPerformance Rod & CustomEcklers AutoMotive
Nu-Relics Power Windows
Impala Bob's Bob's Chevy Trucks Bob's Chevelle Parts Bob's Classic Chevy

Username Post: Ouch!
57ChevyHT 
57ChevyHT
Loc: Cabot, AR
Reg: 01-23-02
07-28-11 02:23 PM - Post#2119010    
    In response to Ronnie44

Not to long ago, The wife and I were eating lunch at a local restaurant and came out only to find a huge crease "dent" in the rear passenger door of our HHR. I looked for note on window... found none... with a little time and investigation I noticed the mini van parked next to me had the same color paint that had transfered onto our door and silver paint from our HHR was on the leading edge of the mini van door. I was furious and went back inside the restaurant to have the owner of said minivan paged. after waiting 10 minutes and paging the owner 3 times he finally showed up at the front of the restaurant. I proceeded to have him come outside open his rear door and show him where whoever was riding in the rear seat of his vehicle had slammed their door into our car. Suprisingly he was very cooperative and he gave me his insurance info and we went and had our car fixed although it'll never be perfect like it was before. What upsets me the most is how people know they damaged something but go about there own way without trying to correct what they did wrong. Things have changed alot since the old days when the other guy would come find you and tell you he was sorry but he did some damage to your property and try to make it right.
THE SANDMAN

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic
FusionBB
FusionBB™ Version 2.1
©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.118 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0800) Pacific. Current time is 08:10 PM