Gain extra benefits by becoming a Supporting Member Click here find out how!

Classic Performance Products Classic Parts
American Auto Wire Classic Industries
Danchuk Catalog
Hellwig Products IncPerformance Rod & CustomNu-Relics Power Windows

Username Post: Door drain hole seals and quarter rubber seals for 1960
1belair1954 
Contributor

Reg: 12-24-12
06-08-19 06:13 PM - Post#2767991    

Hi everyone I am back again so what started out as a cheap 1960 El camino project is now starting to mount up in costs.
Anybody know where I can get a cheap set of vent window seals and also are the door drain hole seals necessary
The cheapest place I have found is California Pontiac Parts that list them for Pontiac 2dr & 4dr Sedan & Wagon but I am sure they will fit Chevys as well??http://www.pontiacparts.net/Rubber-Weather_Stripp ing/default.htm
They also sell the door drain seals for Pontiacs but not sure if they will interchange with chevys??
My plan was to just have a an un-restored patina car the further I get into it the more I am spending and prices to ship parts to Australia are through the roof at the moment.
So my door windows were rattling turns out they have come loose in the bottom mounting channel and all the window channels have no felt in them.
So I am replacing all of these so seems pointless to replace these without changing vent window seals which are cracked I am also replacing he door weatherstripping that is why I need to know about the door drain seals.
Thanks in advance

Edited by 1belair1954 on 06-08-19 06:15 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.
NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic
FusionBB
FusionBB™ Version 2.1
©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.107 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0800) Pacific. Current time is 12:23 AM