Gain extra benefits by becoming a Supporting Member Click here find out how!

Classic Performance Products Classic Parts
American Auto Wire Classic Industries
Danchuk Catalog
Hellwig Products IncPerformance Rod & CustomNu-Relics Power Windows

Username Post: Anybody working on second gen?
AngieWeaver 
Contributor
AngieWeaver
Loc: NorthEastern WA
Reg: 07-16-13
01-20-14 10:59 AM - Post#2418534    

if so.....whatchya doing? This forum isn't very busy and I know there must be people out there working on them.

We are getting hubby's going after he smacked a big buck with it. We took the motor out and put it in our 4x4 truck at the time cuz we needed to get around.....but now the beast is back. The motor is back in it and it is looking good. He has the fenders ordered from a body guy and all the parts collected to put it back together. We were going to have to order a trunk pan and pay a hundred bucks shipping. I suggested he put an ad on craigslist and before he coould even get his ad entered craigslist suggested he look at an ad that was for the trunk pan....brand new. The guy had ordered it and decided not to use it....and he was going to be returning it tuesday and this was saturday. Sometimes things work out. He also had both complete sides of floor pans and a couple quarterpanel patches.....hubby got it all for 260 bucks. (he wasn't sure he needed the floorpans cuz he isn't ready to take the carpet up yet but we figured we could store them away or trade for something....the price was right).

That's what we are up to on his second gen. But it has had to take a back burner the past few days as he helps me fire my 51 business coupe for the first time since 82.
1951 Business Coupe
1957 Chevy 3100 project
1973 Camaro type LT
2003 GMC 2500 8.1L4X4
2016 3500 Silverado Duramax
2015 Corvette Z06 DSOM w/kalahari brown
2013 Caprice PPV
Mopars and a few parts cars
http://www.AmericanClassicMetalPicke rs.com

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic
FusionBB
FusionBB™ Version 2.1
©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.077 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0800) Pacific. Current time is 10:49 AM