Gain extra benefits by becoming a Supporting Member Click here find out how!

Classic Performance Products Classic Industries
American Auto Wire
Danchuk Catalog
Hellwig Products IncPerformance Rod & CustomNu-Relics Power Windows

Username Post: General EFI discussion
Scotts 
Frequent Contributor
Scotts
Loc: McDonald, TN
Reg: 07-20-08
06-04-09 08:52 AM - Post#1710912    
    In response to paulm

Paul,

13.8 - 14.0 if you remember...

Decel fuel cut off, dropping idle too far, stalling - this is POT LUCK on my part, but I have been able utilize them with excellent results. Even with previous cam. It took many tries, but I can have a/c on, let out - decel cuts off, push clutch in, drops no less than 700 rpm and steady's back out at 800. I never had a problem with the automatics... But again, it was time consuming! Have the "jerk" barely negligible.

Danny - lemmie try that again - DANNY - had some excellent advice setting the idle values in the fuel map - building a wall or some such thing and others - don't remember – his advice (among others) is what got it done…

I have installed many of these units, some are easier than others, it is daunting to get all variables... I don't have any idea what the fuel savings would amount to, if it's worth it? But it makes me "feel" like I am saving fuel and I am all that matters to me - I think - what was I talking about again....
NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED! I may be wrong, have in the past and will be in the future!

NOTE: You are viewing an individual Post. View the Entire Topic
FusionBB
FusionBB™ Version 2.1
©2003-2006 InteractivePHP, Inc.
Execution time: 0.106 seconds.   Total Queries: 13   Zlib Compression is on.
All times are (GMT -0800) Pacific. Current time is 08:21 PM